Friday, December 26, 2014

The Holiday Edition of Favorite Hockey Memes


Happy Holidays everybody! I am working on a post of best hockey moments of 2014. If you have a suggestion, please feel free to leave free to leave a comment or send it to stickhappensblog@gmail.com. 

 Here's the Holiday edition of favorite hockey memes....



THIS will be my Christmas tree next year! 


Not exactly a meme...but a favorite Simpsons' couch gag!

Found this on Pinterest...enough said...
Yes, I have to include at least one meme about NHL Refs....



So, is that how NHL Ref Brad Meier got his job????

I HAD to include this one in regards to the Wild's goaltending mess...
Of course, I HAD to include this one from Minnesota Hockey Magazine (courtesy of @mnhockeymag on twitter).





No comments:

Being Wrong About Filip Gustavsson

  Back in October, right at the start of the 2022-2023 NHL season, I wrote about Filip Gustavsson, his joining the Wild, and whether or not ...